How To Suggest A PHP Interviewee
=> Use the comment form below providing the following info:
- Name: (name of the person)
- *Email: (email of the person)
- *Twitter: (twitter handle of the person)
- *FB Link: (facebook profile page of the person)
- *Google+: (G+ page of the person)
- Reason For Choice: (reason you choose him/her)
* Provide any of these fields so that I can identify & contact them. If you can provide all of these, it’s GREAT, else you should provide at least one of them.
- provide an active email of yours so that I can contact you when the interview goes live
- Make sure the person you are suggesting is NOT found in any of the lists below and is NOT someone I already interviewed
- You are free to make recurring suggestions
Interviewee In Queue To Go Live
This list features people whom I have already interviewed, but are pending to go live.
This list features people whom I have been in touch with, they confirmed their participation. But due to their personal time-frame (busy schedule/working on projects), the interview-replies are pending.
- Jonathan Maron
- Neal Anders
- Jeremy Kendall
- Jeroen van Dijk
- Chris Shiflett
- Andrei Zmievski
- Evan Coury
- Ed Finkler
- Brandon Savage
- Nikita Popov
- W.J. Gilmore
Interviewee Sent An Email
This list features people whom I’m yet to receive a reply from.
- Nils Adermann
- Paul Jones
- Vance Lucas
- Ian Landsman
- David Coallier
- Elizabeth Naramore
- Ilia Alshanetsky
- Lorenzo Alberton
- Ciaran Rooney
- Joshua Eichorn
- Anthony Sterling
- Gabor de Mooij
Fabien Potencier, creator of Symfony project.
thanks for the suggestion. I did contact him initially last year, did not get an answer. I will try again today on your request 🙂 Will let you know! 🙂 Cheers!